Ingredients Used (Makes 16):
Sainsbury’s Cumberland Sausages
Sainsbury’s Puff Pastry
Sainsbury’s Smoked Paprika, Thyme & Garlic
Salt & Pepper
1. Divide puff pastry into eight rectangles.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and the smoked Paprika, Thyme & Garlic
3. Beat an egg and brush onto one side of the pastry
4. Fold the sausage roll together
5. Score the pastry with a fork on the sides and a knife on top
6. Half the sausage rolls again to make 16 sausage rolls
7. Brush the remaining egg on top of the sausage rolls
8. Pop into the oven on 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
The end result….