Ingredients & Equipment
(Makes 15/16 Mini Apple Crumbles)
1. Separate the shortcrust pastry into small balls and place into the tray.
2. Use the mini tartlet shaper and push down into the middle of the ball and rotating the shaper slightly, so that the pastry makes a little cup.
3. Spoon in the brambly apple into the pastry cup.
4. Sprinkle the crumble mix on top of the apple.
5. Place in the oven for 15 minutes on 200 degrees.
Nutella Mini Pies
Mini Banoffee Pie (Banana, Chocolate Rolo and Cream)
Mini Cheese & Onion Pies (Use with Puff Pastry)
Mini Beef & Onion Pies (Use with Puff Pastry)
Hope you all enjoyed another baking post. The Puff Pastry I purchased for yesterdays blog post was on a BOGOF deal across the range, so thought I would use up the rest. Do you have any great recipes that include pastry?