This recipe is definitely one for the Marmite & Cheese lovers out there. Haters, I’m sorry, but you can still use this recipe and pop mustard in, instead of Marmite in Step 2.
Method in Pictures
Ingredients: Marmite, Red Leicester, Ready to Roll Puff Pastry
1. Spread the Marmite over the pastry and Sprinkle the Cheese generously.
2. Fold the pastry in half, like you would a sandwich.
3. Cut the pastry into two, then divide each half into five rectangles.
4. Twist the pastry in small circular motions until desired look is achieved.
5. Place in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 18 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes and pop into a tin or straight onto a dinner plate.