Heres a messy but delicious recipe for you all….
8 oz of Philidelphia
15 oz of Oreo’s
200 g of Chocolate (Milk, White, Dark…up to you)
1. Crush the Oreo’s in a blender. Once crushed, tip a small amount into a separate bowl for sprinkling later.
2. With the larger amount of Oreo’s, add 8 ounces of Philidelphia and blend away (You can use Phili light to make this recipe less calorific).
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a hob.
4. Use an ice cream scooper to create little Oreo balls and dunk them into the melted chocolate. I used two spoons for help, but be warned this part is messy!
5. Pop onto a tray and sprinkle the Oreo crumbs from the separate bowl on top.
6. Refrigerate for 45 minutes and place into mini cup cake cases (from Sainsbury’s) or straight into a box (from Card Factory).