Behold, the Triple Chocolate Nutella Cups, invented by me & Mama.
It’s White Chocolate layered on Milky Nutella Truffle, layered once again on Dark Chocolate. Sound good? Heres my how-to guide!
What you will need:
80 g of Dark Chocolate
200 g of White Chocolate
200 g of Milk Chocolate
2 Heaped Tablespoons of Nutella
3 Tablespoons of Double Cream
1 Tablespoon of Butter
1. Melt the Dark Chocolate over a pan of boiling water.
2. Pour Dark Chocolate into the Petit-Four cases
3. Pop them into the fridge to set (2 hours).
4. Melt the Chopped Milk Chocolate, Butter, Nutella & Double Cream over a pan of boiling water and pour on top of the Petit-Four cases.
5. After an hour or once set, melt the white chocolate over a pan of boiling water and pour on top.
6. Dust with some loose Cocoa Powder and pop them back into the fridge for an hour, or until set.