For those of you that don’t know, I joined Slimming World back in March 2015 in bid to lose some pounds. Sadly, I have lost more monetary £’s then actual ibs, in fact for every pound lost it has cost me £8.25! So I really need to knuckle down, and tip the scales.
To help inspire others I thought I’d share one of my favourite recipes – Slimming World Smash Pizza.
A Pizza from Pizza Express is typically around 40 syns, so the Smash Pizza is a good compromise at 0 syns (unless you go wild with the toppings).
60g Original Smash Powder
Tomato, Herb & Garlic Passata
- Pour Original Smash Powder in a bowl and add a few drops of boiling water until you can make a doughy base.
- Place mixture onto a pizza tray, and use spatula to spread the mixture into whatever shape pizza you fancy. Oblong pizzas look very bistro!
- Place in an over at 200 degrees for 10 minutes on one side. Flip and repeat.
- Once both sides are evenly cooked, add Passata, Cheese and pre-cooked Peppers, Red Onions & Bacon Medallions to the base and place in the oven until melted.
- Serve with Salad to garnish.